Pages

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Wow

It has been many-many months since the last time i entered something into this blog.So many thing happened within these months.It has been 8 months since i stayed in JB.Already used to the surroundings. Zainab,bulat and smokey has been with me through all these months which helps a lot for me to get used with the surroundings.I won't leave HSAJB with many sweet memories as there were more suffering then enjoying the PRP life but i will remember all the things that i've learned. Really looking forward of leaving this hospital. Went to Singapore twice and bought a car too. I was very sad when I sold my Optima but i have to be realistic. Many people had been questioning me for buying Inspira but i have my own reasons. And of course now many and many more questions about when am I getting married and so on.Getting tired to hear that. and now i am stuck with so many reports,case summaries and presentations....hmm what a life

No comments:

Post a Comment